Seven Essentials for a Stylish Summer :
Spring summer is here. The flowing skirt of a dress, exotic flair, shorter hemlines, beautiful floral prints are the trends to be followed. Beat the heat this season by adding the following 7 items to your closet!!
1) Sandals : Whether you opt for traditional rubber things or slides with leather soles, flip flops keep your feet looking stylish all summer.
2) Printed Leggings : These are the top essential to pack into a holiday suitcase. There are trends and then there are statements. The printed legging is a statement. Anything you wear with these will make you stand out.
4) Tees : Graphic Tees are a fashion statement. Express your mood and personality with graphic tees. This style is here to stay for a long time. Wear on a pair of shorts when you hit the beach or on your denims for a classic cute look.
5) The Floral Dress : The floral dress is to spring summer what sequined dresses are to New Years. When picking a print, think loud , lush and in your face. Keep your jewelry neutral, let the dress stand out for itself. A chic pair of heels is all you need with your floral dress.
6) Cute Shorts : Beat the summer heat with shorts at Yepme.com. Coordinating pieces are all the rage this season. Shorts are not just charming, but extremely versatile too. Mix and match with your tops from Yepme.com. A day at home or at the beach, look über stylish in these shorts.
7) Crop and Fringe Tops: If there is one trend you want to follow this summer. The crop top is a must have trend for summer 14. Paired with high waisted skirts or pants, crop tops are easy to wear. If the sliver of skin feels too much, add a blazer on top. The effect then is off a cut out, rather than baring the entire mid-section. The fringe tops are back from the 60’s. Flaunt your rocker style with these tops. A little western spirit or the bohemian vibe, fringe tops can be paired with your skinny jeans.
All these 7 items are having ‘a moment’ this summer. Collect your pieces from Yepme.com. Have a happy stylish summer.