Men now and always have been associating their style quotient to tech, but now is the time for a game changer and we land onto AZTEC!
Aztec print is going wildly famous amongst both the sexes.
You will spot various celebrities sporting this very baby. This print has been evolving within its own reach since a very long period of time.
It often falls under the tribal print category and is famous for it. It is correct to say that these prints do reflect a tribal culture. Exactly like those paintings where we play around with chevrons and geometrical flowers.
Aztec t-shirts for men are a no-brainer. You will find women salivating at the very sight of you sporting it.
It Is Also Correct To Call It A Pal-In-Drome Print!
It reflects the same design also just like an am bigram! Wear it with:
- Jeans – They can be coloured or denim washed, chinos, in pastels or even print!
- Pants/Trousers – Easy and comfortable for the hot season. Explore fabrics like linen and cotton.
- Shorts – This one is taken for granted as you are bound to have it!
- Canvas/Loafers/Moccasins – You pick either one of these and the look is set.
- Accessories – Try and accessorize a little on your wrist such as a leather band, wrist watch. It does look appealing when the chunk is on your wrist all together.
Where can you wear it?
- Wear it to a concert and flaunt that print off and let people know that you are in sync with the crowd plus it looks delicious with a snapback cap on.
- Printed t-shirts are often worn to the beaches as well. For a great look pair it with wayfarers with reflective optical coating, very conveniently known as mirrored sunglasses.
- A day out with friends and this is the easiest and an effortless look at its best.
Add some AZTEC!