The summer 14′ fashion feels more than generous, especially when it comes to making a statement through your garment of choice. We have two trends we absolutely love: Polka and Fringe.
Tricky trend: Spotted Polka
With ruffles, cute collars and dusted with polka dots like rains of confetti, the Yepme summer 14′ collection has a doll like magic.
How to wear polka:
1) Give your polka a chic, yet playful, effect by wearing dots on dots. Choose your pink dotted top from Yepme and wear with a pair of jeans with white spots. Or make it loud by wearing with floral jeans.
2) Take your look from desk to dinner by wearing with a pair of trousers.
3) Go retro with this versatile top and wear with a headband or a 60′s inspired pony tail.
4) Add whimsy to any ensemble, with polka dots. Choose the pink polka dot top with the krissa solid skirt, to look as if you stepped out of a fairytale.
5) You can’t go wrong with a polka for blouse that can work from day to night. For a look that’s both sexy and sweet choose the red polka blouse. This color you can wear again and again.
6)For a fun and eclectic look, wear with other prints. Pick up an accent color in plaid or floral that’s also in your polka.
Courtesy : thetrendboutique.wordpress.com
How to Wear Fringe:
1) Fringing for daytime should have some minimalism. Pair with shorts or pants with a relaxed fit.
2) Accessorize to a minimal, adding nothing more than a pair of flat sandals to complete your look.
3) At night is when you can exude glamour with fringe. So go all out. Choose a black fringe top with a pair of darkly colored jeans from Yepme.com. Opt for sleek accessories and statement hairstyles.
4) Go bold, and choose to pair your fringe top with a pleated skirt, hitting just above the knee.
5) For a bohemian inspiration, style with gladiator sandals and effortless hairstyles. Add a floral crown to complete the look.
6) Want to try the trend, but not fully committed? Seek accessories with fringe details, for a more subtle take on the trend. Choose bags, boots, a scarf or a neck piece.
Steal the spotted trend for yourself or stand out with fringe with Yepme.com. From casual to evening wear, catch everyone’s eye with the hottest trends of the season – Polka and Fringe.