We all know that trends come and go but what stays are the classics. A plain and simple denim shirt will look formal when you want it to and will mould itself to look chic when the need be. A denim shirt also has a great quality, you need not plan the outfit in advance, it works well spontaneously too. So, don’t worry, next time when you do not know what to wear, just pick up a denim shirt and style it up for yourself.
Ways of incorporating a Denim Shirt in your wardobe:
1. A plain jegging
2. A pink colored skinny
4. Any peplum lower
5. Maxi dress
Tips on wearing a denim shirt:
– Make your outfit loud when stepping out for fun
- Wear unusual and different colors with your denim shirt
- Keep your denim shirts for the day time only
– You can also wear denim shirts with skirts also
- DIY ing the collars of your denim shirts can give it the BOHO effect and make you stand out in the crowd.
- Always try something different, wear a denim shirt on a maxi dress or over a sequinned tank to complement a skirt.
Do you like wearing denim shirts too? If yes tell us, what season of the wear do you wear your denim shirt the most, Summers, Monsoons or Autumn?