We all dig the slangs and dialogues in the movie,’Fukrey’; no one really thought that the movie would do so well. Pulkit Samrat – the protagonist, did a commendable job and his fan following touched the sky after the movie.
Lately, we spotted the star in Yepme gear and of course we would share it with Yepme fans and the celebrity’s fans. This is a delight that just can’t miss your eyes. It is a check shirt and is worn is a casual and easy style by our star.
Celebrities from the tinsel town love the Yepme trend and it is easily available at your doorstep too. Think about it, you are wearing what the celebrities are wearing lately. Be a star, no matter where you are.
Slip half of your shirt out and the other half tucked in. To complete and compliment the casual and easy look, slip on a pair of tough, rugged, ripped jeans and it is bound to look effortless. Pulkit Samrat himself chooses this look.
DRESS IT UP:
- Insert a pair of cufflinks and button it at the cuffs for a clean look.
- Button it up till the collar and sport it with a bow tie.
- Fitted trousers
- Brogues, oxfords or loafers: Either of these shoes are a go-getter.
- Snapback your gelled mafia hair and sport those mean wayfarers.
- Finish your look with a neat, sharp and crisp blazer.
- A vintage watch.
- Optional: Carry a man bag, which has the capacity to hold your I-pad, laptop and maybe a file or two.
Dress it up or down, you will end up looking dressy for sure. Wear it like your favourite celebrities and become one yourself!