We believe is ‘A healthy mind resides in a healthy body’, then why let the cold cheat us and not let us get out there and workout. Make fitness your mantra and don those tracksuits with style and go out there and train.
A sportsperson wears a dedicated gear but over it, there has always been a tracksuit. After you are done with your sport, the body releases heat and is fuming, so it is best to cover up yourself after your practice or match as it prevents you from falling sick and keeps your body healthy.
Indulge yourself in our sport shoes as we see them fit for running, playing, training etc. Being comfortable is the only key here but having to look good at the same time is the cherry on the cake.
HOW TO MAKE IT A FUN WORKOUT?
- Amp-up your playlist as if you are about to go dancing like no one’s watching.
- Wear accessories, not the kinds that will bruise you or cut you, we mean leg warmers, skull caps, hoodies, sports watch, headband, gloves, etc.
- Workouts in a group, as you tend to forget the miles you need to run if you have good company.
- Skip alone or with your mates, its fun either way.
- Change your routine regularly.
- Eat a banana or an energy bar 45mins before your workout to boost your energy levels.
- Keep smiling as with each step you have got one step closer to your goal.
Twist and shout is not just a dancing number, they mean stay fit and healthy too.
Get to it and race with your friends as to who gets the Yepme workout gear first.
See you at the finish line.