If you want to look effortlessly chic, then Maxi dresses should be your next purchase. While maxi dresses often have a very Bohemian or a Boho Chic feel to them, styling and accessorizing can really change the look and give it your desired fashion quotient. Blending your Maxi dress in a multitude of styles if always the best way to style a maxi. Long, flowy silhouettes are striking a chord with the fashion crowd’s style setters worldwide, we suggest you to get your piece to make some news now!
Many a times people associate wearing long dressing with white collar events and formal evenings but fashion is changing so is the fashion perception. A maxi dress is as much casual as formal. In fact, if we were to take a vote, then a maxi dress is a more casual dressing concept. A Maxi dress is also a must for every wardrobe because it comes handy when you don’t have the time to act all dressy and still want to look the best. At such times, it is always best to slip into a maxi dress and fly away.
Two rules to wearing a Maxi dress:
- If you are dressing casually, then wear a printed Maxi Dress.
- In case of a formal event, bet on a solid colored one.
One often wears a maxi dress to look taller. Keep the following details in mind while choosing one for yourself.
- Do not go for huge prints and patterns. They will make you look short and fat.
- Opt for solids and work strategically with prints. Floral always looks best on all bodytypes.
- Dark neutrals and colors such as black, deep plums and greens always make you look taller in a maxi. These can be a safer bet for first timers. Colors that are similar to your skin tone also work well in adding height.
If your work place has room for dress code experimentation, then wear a long Maxi dress to work with any kind of shoe, modest jewellery and make a glamorous office appearance.