It’s the generation of selfies. Tweeting about your feelings. Wearing specific clothes to take selfies!!
Selfie defined is ‘A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to social media websites.’ When the Oscars 2014 were held at Hollywood, the world famous host, Ellen DeGeneres made selfies even more famous. She took a group selfie with the most popular stars, and hence started the trend of giving a name to your selfies. So we have the Oscar selfie, the lift selfie, the traffic selfie, funny face selfies and so on.
Courtesy : ynaija.com/teen
It’s nowadays a trend to dress for selfies. Pick an ensemble from Yepme.com and click away. The best choice in the coming heat would be a tshirt and shorts. We at Yepme.com are here to teach you, how to style your tees in new ways :
New ways to wear Tshirt :
1) Swap your boring tees with something artsy. A pair of cuffed jeans and platform shoes should finish your look.
2) Choose printed tees to make a statement. Just choose statements that are short and easy to read.
3) Like to go bold on the accessories? Maybe red shoes and red lipstick? Tone down the rest of the outfit with neutral tshirts.
4) Go retro, rock chic with an oversized tee. Choose tight fitting jeans and a girly clutch to keep it feminine.
5) Choose to wear your comfy tees on weekends and holidays. Having a 9-5 job takes away the pleasure of comfort dressing. Rock the low-key look by choosing tshirts from Yepme. Tees are eternal comfort wear and Weekend essentials.
6) Wear it like a blouse. Tuck it in your shorts and take this classic item to another level of style.
Let’s see now, as we have nailed the perfect summer look, it’s time to take a selfie and tweet about it!! Happy Selfies everyone.