If your style is fun, flirty and young, then striped shirts are what are going to be magical for you. Striped shirts are a more sophisticated and trendy style to impress. They look very casual when paired with denims or may be formal when paired with trousers but the truth is that they are very chic too. Let us decode our very own striped shirts to make our way to the chic world.
Conventional way of wearing striped shirt:
- With trousers to office
- With denims to shopping or casual day outs
How to make your striped shirt fun:
- Wear a striped shirt with a skinny (a basic blue skinny), high heeled pumps and a sling bag. Tie a high ponytail and nude make-up for a casual look.
- For a glamourous formal look, wear a tucked in striped shirt with a red, blue or mauve straight skirt (pair with bold colored skirts), a conductor bag, a french bun and a bold lip color. This is definitely what we call dress to impress.
- Heading out for a fun day ahead, wear a jumpsuit (a plain one) and put on a striped shirt onto your jumpsuit and tie a knot at the end. Wear canvas shoes, loafers or any easy to wear flats with it.
- Wear a tucked in striped shirt with a pleated trouser, hop into a blazer and you are ready to rock to that A list event where you recently got invited to.
- If you are wanting to wear a little more comfotable clothes and yet look chic, then this one is going to be the easiest and best look for you. Wear a long striped shirt and complement it with a contrasting coloured jegging. Tie a tan belt around your waist and wear some hanging neckpiece. Do not wear heels with this look. Maintain your comfort throughout.