Tribal print has made its mark in the fashion forecast in 2014 and of you is not a daredevil but still wish to be in sync with the trend then wear a big tribal motif on your garment, and what better place to buy it from than yepme.com.
You can experiment the look such as being boho and tribal both at the same time or either one of them alone. Wear the right kind of accessories along with the look to suit your style. Style Pundits say that everyday should be a new look and you can achieve it highly with accessories.
What accessories to don for a tribal/boho look?
2) Coloured hair strands, feather hair clips.
3) Rusty gold rings with tiny stones on them, you can wear a big coloured rock too if you wish.
4) Studded gladiators sandals or countryside cowboy boots would be amazing with the look.
5) Feather earrings
6) Wear your make-up well
7) Threaded wristbands
8) A tattoo (It’s an optional delight)
9) Printed tribal coloured headbands
10) Tribal necklace (as shown in the board above)
11) A scarf
12) Beaded belt
Edgy Tip: Do not wear all of these together; you do not want to look like a flea market. Wisely choose your share of accessories and don them in style.
Go wild and crazy like you just weaseled out of a tribe.
Fancy Tip: If you wish to have a costume party, wear this sweatshirt and a feathered Indian headgear with striped paint on your face. You will be the best dressed.
Keep it wild!