A pair of jeans is that item you just can’t get rid of. A little cut hair and there, a little detail around may change but jeans remain the same and so does denim.
It all started in 1873 and we are sitting in 2014 now: It has evolved yes but how strongly has it evolved since then?
We’d say not much as you can’t change a ‘Classic’ as it will lose its essence.
Denim in itself as a fabric depicts being:
- Manly (not to be a sexist, but it in fact is masculine)
- Hot and sexy
It is everything that describes both a boy and a man!
- For slim to very slim men- Slim fit jeans, from thigh to knee, fits snugly as it tapers below the knee to the ankle to get a narrow leg opening. A slim straight is a safe bet if this silhouette is too tight for you.
- For Average or leaner framed men- It tapers a little for a narrower leg opening. This silhouette offers a tailored and sleek comfort of denim.
- For every man- This one’s a classic. It isn’t snug or loose and fits sharply over the thigh and straight down the ankle. If this isn’t working for you around the thigh area then opt for a stretchable version.
- For all body types- It is one of those wider leg-opening jeans that naturally fall over boots. It fits in a line through the seat and thigh with a bit of a flare towards the ankle.
- For larger frames- It is loose from the thigh to the ankle and is roomy through the hips. Best to be worn at the natural waistline.
Pick the right one and it will be your best one!