A strong desire to travel and explore the world: nostalgia in reverse, the impulse to travel, is a longing for another land.
Travel like a celeb:
We may not have the same bank accounts as our favorite celebs. Traveling like a celebrity doesn’t mean you have to save for years or live way beyond your means. With Yepme.com giving you such nice options to choose from, travelling like a celeb is easy. Choose from among the vast range of tops to look your best at travel.
Hit the holiday like a A-lister:
2. Statement jewelry : Choose from Yepme.com, and glam up any outfit.
3. Sunglasses : Pick the shape that suits you best. Look like a celeb traveling, and put on a pair of Sunnies while traveling.
4. Wedges and heels : Choose your most comfortable pair, to travel in style.
5. Dry shampoo : A blessing while traveling; Take it along, to have gorgeous hair at all times.
6. Sock bun : Rock a sock bun, for days when your hair goes flat. This super stylish look will have you looking like a celeb instantly.
Things to take when you travel:
A. Eye covers: For the light sensitive, and the too-light curtains.
B. Ziploc bags: For the food, non-dry substances, and the wet towels.
C. Ear plugs: Ignore everything you don’t want to hear, comfortably.
D. Contact lens cases: An excellent storage idea, you can store moisturizers and foundations in these.
E. Scarf: Whether wrapped around a handbag, to look like a cool style statement, or to wipe that sweaty brow; this accessory is a travel must- have.
F. Ziploc washing machine: Who would have thought of this? Take a large Ziploc, put in the clothes, and squirt of soap. Shake it dump water. Add water and shake again.
G. First aid kit: This one is an evergreen one. A mandatory must, always carry first aid kit, wherever you travel.
Regulate your imagination by reality, travel!! Thinking about your Bucket list? Start ‘NOW’: So many things to see and cultures to explore. Travel for travels sake; to rejuvenate, for fun or to learn. Every journey has lessons to teach, surprise destinations to cover.
‘ Travel far enough, you meet yourself.’ - David Mitchell.